As a member of The Child Neurology Foundation, Project 8p has partnered with Unite Us, the nation’s leading technology company connecting health and social care. Through the Unite Us-powered network, we will now be able to refer and connect our community members to local services they need and track outcomes of all electronic referrals and services delivered.
The Unite Us Platform allows Project 8p to:
- Search for organizations to assist community members with unmet needs such as food, clothing, medical supplies, transportation and other social services.
- Refer and connect families to local service organizations (within the United States)
- Track the outcomes of referrals and services
- Identify community needs to proactively address barriers to care
Other services that may be accessible through Unite Us:
- Benefits Eligibility Screening
- Insurance Assistance
- Medical Bills Assistance
- Adult Day Programs
- Personal Hygiene Products, including diaper assistance
- Formula Assistance
- Utility Assistance
- Job Interventions
- And More as the Unite Platform Grows!
The form you submit will be entered into our Unite Us platform. Depending on what your needs are, Project 8p may be able to use this system to directly connect and refer you to other social service organizations.
We will follow up with you within 48 hours to discuss your needs.